Sunday, January 25, 2009

My computer has AIDS

well, as of right now on a Sunday afternoon I am sitting on my boyfriends bed using his computer. The reason I am using his computer is because mine has AIDS, not HIV or some sort of evil STD for computers full blown AIDS. I discovered this after my computer sent me a message telling me that "windows XP is not a real program and is not compatible with windows XP" my face was like this -_- and then I cried. So now I have to use his computer, which in the end makes me RAGE! Like no one has ever seen before (however his computer is much nicer than mine and works so much better, perhaps this could be a good thing) I have done everything to try and fix my peice of junk that the manufacturers from Dell call a computer, but in the end my computer will end up dying from this terrible computer AIDS, well my computer did warn me about a Trojan, but Trojans prevent AIDS right? WRONG! So now I have to send my computer in for service which really stinks for me because I have Creative Writing, Drama II, and Law, all of which are classes that require the use of the amazing Internet. Which starting today is a very unattainable source.

No comments:

Post a Comment