Thursday, January 29, 2009

life with no cell phone.

To me Blackberry's are the most advanced and awsome phone I have ever laid my hands on. I recieved one for Christmas from my father, two days later I went to the mall to see Twilight; well karma must have come back around in the worst way possible when my phone got run over by a car in the parking lot, it is almost Feburary and still no phone. But I notice I am a happier person without my phone. I don't have the urge to text in school, random people are not calling me at random hours of the night, I am not obsessing over missing a call, or calling someone else and I just generally feel better about my whole situation. Its funny how life works out that way, I wouldn't mind getting my cell phone back. *bell rings* Gotta go!

No comments:

Post a Comment