Saturday, May 23, 2009

on the road again

Well I did little with my senior skip day. I went out to lunch at chilis then went to the bank to get money to burn over the weekend. After awhile I ended up home alone making dinner for my family who didn't eat it anyway. My family dosent appreciate my cooking anymore. I proceeded to make a yummy strawbery rhubarb pie... No one had a slice and it depressed me. The next day Colton and I decided to take a road trip to Wright Patterson Air Force Museum, about an hour into the trip Colton admits he has no idea how to get there, we pulled over a half an hour later to find a map, we were unsuccessful until in a moment of brilliance I discover my phone has advanced GPS and mapping capabilities. It was brilliant until we figured out my subscription was out.so I compensated by downloading google maps *take that sprint* it worked until we hit constructon that google failed to tell us about. The result was asking for directions and an extra hour of wasted time. But we got there and it was so worth It! Did I happen to mention that his cars AC was broken the whole trip? All of this was on my blackberry while I am supposed to be looking at the directions home!

No comments:

Post a Comment